- Rabbit, Sugar Glider, Ferret
- Snake, Turtle, Frog, Lizard
Veterinary Services and Procedures
- Complementary Therapies
- Dewclaw Removal
- Geriatric/Senior Patient Care
- Laboratory Services
- Lameness Exams
- Laser Surgery
- Pharmacy Services
- Pre-purchase Exams
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Spay/Neuter Services
- Sports Therapy
Dog Hip Evaluations
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA)
Diagnostic Imaging Facilities and Services
- Artificial Insemination
- Complete Infertility Workups
- Pregnancy Testing
- Semen Collection & Transport
Additional Veterinary and Related Services
- Dog Training/Puppy Classes
Veterinarians (AVMA Members)
- Barry Neichin
- Adam Martin
- Johnathan Hansche
- Lisa Leraas
- Katie Leestma
American Animal Hospital Association Accreditation
This practice is AAHA Accredited.
Office Address and Contact
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.